Message from the Chairman & President
In addition to our core business of“BIKE-O”,
We are developing Retail motorcycle business
Since its establishment in 1994, We have grown steadily based on “BIKE-O*” business, and we were successful to create a used motorcycle distribution market in Japan. Nowadays, "BIKE-O*" is No.1 in the number of motorcycles purchase.
Using the advantage of BIKE-O*'s buying power, We are trying to advance into the field of Retail motorcycle business.
We promise that we will try to meet your expectations.
* Managing the "Purchasing Motorcycle-Only" Special Shops. Purchasing Motorcycle is quickly sold at
Auction Halls to Motorcycle Retailers
Akihiko Ishikawa(Phot:Left Side)
President Executive Officer
Yoshihiro Kato(Phot:Right Side)
|Company Name||BIKE O & COMPANY Ltd.|
|Headquarters||LOOP-X, 3-9-15 Kaigan, Minato-ku, Tokyo|
|Business Outline||Managing the "Purchasing Motorcycle-Only" Special Shops brings you the new idea of Motorcycle distribution system|
|Establishment||September 1998 (Formation: September 1994)|
|Capital||590 million yen (As of 30 Nov 2015)|
|Net Sales||18,412 million yen (Fiscal Year Ended November 2015)|
President Executive Officer：Akihiko Ishikawa
Director,Chairman ：Yoshihiro Kato
Director,Executive Officer：Maki Otani
Director,Executive Officer：Takashi Yamagata
Outside Director ：Tomoyoshi Saito
Auditor(Full-time) ：Teruo Ubukata
Outside Auditor ：Koh Suwa
Outside Auditor ：Tatsuro Yamaguchi
- 1994.9 Founded MAJOR AUTO., LTD. , the predecessor of current Company
- 1998.9 Established IK CO., LTD.
- 2004.2 Started airing BIKE-O commercials
- 2005.6 Went public through as an IPO on the JASDAQ market.
- 2005.9 Started Retail motorcycle business
- 2006.3 Started Motorcycle parking business
- 2006.8 Listed on the Second Section of the Tokyo Stock Change
- 2009.8 Number of “BIKE-O” reached 100 stores
- 2011.3 Have signed an agreement in principle to establish a business and equity alliance about motorcycle auction business with USS Co., Ltd., Japan Bike Auction Co., Ltd.
- 2011.4 Japan Bike Auction became our affiliated company
- 2012.9 Company name changed to “BIKE O ＆ COMPANY Ltd.”
- 2014.2 Headquarters moved to Minato-ku,Tokyo